Physicals and Online Eligibility Forms
FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
Physicals must be obtained AFTER APRIL 1, 2018 to be valid for the 2018-2019 school year.
5TH & 6TH GRADE AND WHITKO JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES: YOUR PHYSICAL AND ONLINE PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETED BY JUNE 4TH TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SUMMER SPORTS PRACTICES, CONDITIONING, TRYOUTS, ETC.
Whitko High School will NOT be holding a sports physical night this year. Athletes who will be in Grades 6-12 for the 2018-19 school year MUST obtain a physical form from their doctor or a doctor at a medical facility of their choosing. Please be sure to take the IHSAA Physical Evaluation form to your physical appointment. (Print off using link above or pick the physical form up in the athletic office.)
Please be sure to have parent and athlete signatures on Pages 1 and 4 of the physical form and also the insurance information completed.
Questions? Contact the Whitko Athletic Office, 260-723-5146.
To be eligible to participate in practices, conditioning, games, etc., we REQUIRE four parts list below to be completed and the necessary forms on file with the Athletic Office:
- Part I: 2018-19 IHSAA PHYSICAL FORM
This form is to be signed by a PHYSICIAN (Nurse practitioners – NP – signatures are NOT accepted). Parent and student signatures are also required on this form. This regulation is made by IHSAA. This form is 4 pages in length.(click on IHSAA Physical Form above to see link) Please turn this form into the Athletic Office.
- Part II: ATHLETIC ELIGIBILITY FORM The athletic eligibility form includes the Code of Conduct, SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest), Concussion Information, Pay to Participate form, and Emergency Contacts. Part II (Athletic Eligibility Form) will be submitted electronically only. Electronic version must be submitted in the presence of student athlete(s) AND parent.
- Part III: CONSENT TO TREAT – A Parkview Sports Medicine form which needs to be completed and turned into the Athletic Office. (see above link)
- Part IV: ATHLETIC PAYMENT –
- Grades 9-12: A fee of $80.00 for each high school athlete is required at least one (1) week prior to the team’s first scheduled event. Checks should be made payable to Whitko Jr/Sr High School and turned into the Whitko Athletic Office. Please note athlete’s name on the memo section of the check.
- Grades 7 & 8: A fee of $50.00 for each athlete is required at least one (1) week prior to the teams first scheduled event. Checks should be made payable to Whitko Jr/Sr High School and turned into the Whitko Athletic Office. Please note the athlete’s name in the memo section of the check.
- Grades 5 & 6: The athletic fee for students entering Grades 5 & 6 in the 2018-19 school year is yet to be determined.
- All forms must be dated on or after April 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.