Physicals and Online Eligibility Forms
Physicals must be given AFTER APRIL 1, 2017 to be valid for the 2017-2018 school year.
Sports Physical Night 2017 – April 18, 2017 – 6:00-7:30 pm
The physicals are given by Parkview Sports Medicine and SportONE.
- Given on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 – 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm at the Parkview Health Clinic, 4665 SR 5, South Whitley.
- Cost is $10.
- Cash or checks only, payable to Whitko High School.
- Bring with you the needed paperwork (see below)
- Open to Whitko students who will be in Grades 6-12 during the 2017-18 school year.
We strongly encourage all athletes to attend the sports physical night. This physical is valid for the entire 2017-2018 school year.
ARRIVAL TIMES: Students can come at any time. By 6:45 pm, the crowd has decreased. Please park in the Shindigz parking lot and walk along the building to the clinic.
WHO CAN ATTEND: These physicals are open to Whitko students entering grades 6-12 in the 2017-2018 school year. Bring in your physical form and be ready for next year. It MUST be signed by a parent before the physical begins.
COMPLETE BEFORE YOU COME:
- Complete the Whitko Middle School Athletic Eligibility Form (2017-2018) electronically BEFORE you come.
BRING WITH YOU:
- IHSAA PHYSICAL FORM 2017-2018 (4 pages). Have it completed as much as possible (with signatures) when you arrive.
Forms will be available the night of physicals, but those that have the forms completed will be seen first. FORMS MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE YOU GET IN LINE (They require parent signatures.)
Upcoming Physical Opportunities
If you miss the Whitko sports physicals night, have your physical completed by your personal doctor on the IHSAA physical form.
Questions? Contact the Whitko Athletic Office, 260-723-0514.
TWO Required Forms
To be eligible to participate in practices, conditioning, games, etc., we REQUIRE the following to be current and on file with the Athletic Office:
- Part I: IHSAA Physical Form
2017-18 IHSAA PHYSICAL FORM
This form is to be signed by A PHYSICIAN (Nurse practitioners – NP – signatures are NOT accepted). A parent and student also need to sign it. This regulation is made by IHSAA. This form is 4 pages in length.
- Part II: Middle School Eligibility Form
This form includes the Code of Conduct, Emergency Contact Information, Concussion Information, Waiver Information, and Pay to Participate Information for the 2017-2018 school year. Electronic version must be submitted in the presence of student athlete(s) AND parent.
- Part III: Athletic Fee Payment Middle School: A fee of $50.00 for each middle school athlete is required at least one (1) week prior to the teams first scheduled event. Checks should be made payable to Whitko Middle School and turned into Whitko Middle School’s Athletic Office. Please note the athlete’s name in the memo section of the check.
- All forms must be dated on or after April 1, 2017 for the 2017-2018 school year.