Whitko Wildcats Summer Workouts
The official start for fall sports is July 31st for girls’ golf and August 3rd for the remainder of fall sports teams. Those students that do not attend July workouts may still try out for teams on July 31st and/or August 3rd.
July 6-19 PHASE 1
WORKOUT RULES AND
- Athletic physicals MUST be complete prior to student participation. All first-time athletes MUST have an IHSAA physical on file in the Whitko Jr/Sr High School Athletic Department prior to participation on July 6th. All returning athletes who have a physical on file from the 2019/2020 school year and choose not to get a new physical MUST sign a waiver (located on our athletics page) prior to participation on July 6th.
- Athletes are only permitted to participate in 15 hours of Whitko Jr/Sr High School sanctioned activities per calendar week. Athletes are allowed to participate in no more than 6 hours per day.
- ALL Whitko MALE athletes are to report to the practice football field on July 6th at 5:00 p.m.
- ALL Whitko FEMALE athletes are to report to the track at 5:00 p.m. on July 6th at 5:00 p.m.
- Locker-rooms WILL NOT be permitted. Please make sure athletes come to the facility prepared.
- Restrooms will be available and sanitized daily.
- Drinking fountains WILL NOT be permitted. ALL athletes need to bring their own water bottles/jugs already filled before arriving to campus. Each athlete’s name should be written on their bottle and MUST NOT be shared with other athletes.
- Masks are not required but suggested when in close proximity with coaches and/or other athletes.
- All sport specific equipment will be sanitized at the end of each session.
- Students should not attend workouts if they are not feeling well, have a fever or have recently been exposed to COVID 19.
- No parents will be allowed to spectate or be in facilities during sessions.
Whitko Jr/Sr High School