Wildcats News · Summer Strength and Conditioning/Open Facilities

Reminder: Any athlete wishing to participate in any summer activities must have their physical and athletic paperwork on file in the athletic office before participating.  Go to whitkoathletics.com (with a parent or guardian) under forms to complete the online paperwork.  A physical can be completed by a doctor or nurse practitioner at any health care provider including “RediMed” type providers.